Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Creative Play Anyone?

So a few weeks ago I was so proud of myself, because I put together some really cute file folder games. You know some lovely laminated games on file folders with pieces that Velcro right to it. The kind that the same ladies who have color coordinated snack cups at church have. I was very proud of myself, and even more proud when Bugaboo found them and became enthralled playing with them. So enraptured was he by the new found games that I thought I could sneak away for a few minutes to clean the kitchen floor. Little did I know but in that time Bugaboo had found a new and even better feature of the little game pieces.

Yes they do stick quite nicely to a diaper, don't they?
In my defense I must say that Bugaboo does not spend all day in his diaper everyday, this was a special occasion inspired by this post over at Total Mom Haircut. We had a few minutes earlier been creating masterpieces with water paint.
I tell ya, he's not just a genius he is a creative genius.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm... tell me more about he color coordinated snack cups!

;)

Anonymous said...

you could sell both Bugaboo's painting and your velcro diaper decorations and be rich!!! :)

Anonymous said...

He's pretty clever....and very cute.

Anonymous said...

That should be entertaining for everyone to watch during Sacrament meeting!

And, by the way, congratulations on your pregnancy!