Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Great Potato Escape

I opened my box of potatoes for dinner tonight and found that my potatoes had been hatching a plan during their weeks in the pantry.






Note to self: Use the potatoes before they have time to grow scary arms and hash out plans of rebellion.

To give credit where its due I must say that although I often personify my foods and other inanimate things in my little world, I have never thought to share it with the rest of you until I read this post. If you don't know her already go check out that Pioneer Woman, she is hilarious, takes lovely pictures, and her recipes are oh so good.

On another side note:Some of you may remember this post and well those water bottles are in fact the very dishes I was referencing, and yes they have been left exactly twelve inches from the sink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I remember having some "plants" like that! Or....WERE they plants?? Hmmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

ha! love the potato escape story. my potatoes are trying their best to emulate yours, but i won't let them.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!

Your blog layout is too cute