Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A weekend visitor

About two weeks ago we had a special weekend visitor. My sweet nephew Ethan came to stay with us. Now its been awhile since we've had a toddler in the house and I was nervous I might have forgotten all things pertaining to having such a person around, but I'm happy to say it is a little like riding a bike. Ethan fit right in with our crazy crowd. The kids just love him... I mean love him. I was nervous about Max especially getting a little jealous of my attention being diverted, but it wasn't even an issue. The boys couldn't get enough of him. Mason really was a great helper and loved doing things for Ethan. In this picture Mason is taking him for a ride in the laundry basket, an activity they both thought was hilarious.

We had such a wonderful time. I forgot how much extra joy having a little guy brings to your house. About an hour before Michelle and Kendon got back, Max asked in all seriousness, "Can we keep him?" I had to tell him I thought his mom just might really want him back, but we were sure lucky to have him visit.



No comments: