Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FHE

Yesterday we took the kids to kids to the corn maze for FHE. I have to say that I really don't like corn mazes. I mean what is the point of walking around completely lost for an hour in the cold? But I did try to have a good attitude, because the kids thought it was AWESOME. Afterwards I was rewarded for my good attitude when over frosties Max said to me, "Thanks for taking us to the corn maze mama." I looked at Shane and he held up his hands and swore he didn't put him up to it. Then Max's eloquence and sweetness surpirsed us even further when he turned to Shane and said, "I'm proud of you for blasting off my rocket." (last week) We both laughed, what a sweet boy.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't like corn mazes either. And the only one I have been to had a chainsaw guy chasing you around which absolutely terrified me. I hope Stella never wants to try one out, I might have a heart attack just thinking of being lost among the corn.

Sara said...

I love all the new posts! Can I just say, I think that Mason is the spitting image of his mom! I see Nicole written all over his cute little face. :)