Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Baseball

In June both of the boys did a T-ball/baseball team. I decided I was crazy and volunteered to coach Max's team. It was just short of absolute chaos, but we made it through the season, and almost everyone had fun (there was one kid that cried at every game). Unfortunately I was so busy during all the games that the only picture I have is the official team photo. So when I get around to scanning it in, I'll share it with y'all.


Mason had a wonderful coach, and for the first time ever really got into the game and loved it.

The kids had so much fun with baseball that we decided to celebrate the end of season with a Chuckars game. It was my first ever real baseball game and it was fun to watch, the kids really got into to it too, and loved running the bases at the end of the game.

 

No comments: